Something like "Turtl"

Everything related to the 'Tdl Todo List' Android App

Moderator: abstr

happy_user

Something like "Turtl"

Post by happy_user » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:31 pm

Hello

I am a new user to this software and firstly I would like to say that so far it seems excellent.

My 2 new favorite pieces of software are Abstractspoon ToDoList and also a program called Turtl.

I just wanted to say that I think the most useful program on the entire Earth for any singular person would be a combination of these 2 pieces of software, i.e. Abstractspoon ToDo List inside of Turtl. I am not sure if this is possible.

Turtl is a small program that encrypts everything inside in zero-knowledge fashion and also syncs. Abstractspoon obviously is awesome. If Abstractspoon could ever develop something like this I would definitely want to pay for it as it would essentially replace One Note, Evernote, and all kinds of other productivity software with a much easier to use and secure piece of software.

I don't know anything at all about writing software, so I could do no such thing as create such a program, but I certainly would love to see it, and I can say that I have looked over probably 100 different programs over the last few years looking for essentially that and have not found it.

As one last note, I do find the Abstractspoon Android app very difficult to use so I do not use it. I still have to use other programs instead of it on my phones for that reason. I do hope in the future the Android app works more like the Windows version does.

abstr
Site Admin

Re: Something like "Turtl"

Post by abstr » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:36 am

The Android app has been recently updated to fix a variety of format related bugs (I believe).

It also has a new forum, so feel free to ask for features or to report bugs here.